Join the Evergo Team and boost your IT career.
IT Product & Project Manager
The IT Product & Project Manager (PPM) is the leader that drives the execution of the IT product and project roadmaps through successfully and consistently delivered features, functionalities, and enablers.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing initiatives across client’s’ organization. To do this successfully, this person should feel comfortable handling multiple tasks at a time.
PPM is a crucial member of the program management team to conceptualize and design implementation roadmap. We expect the candidate to work with minimal supervision in an agile environment with cross-functional teams of product owners, engineers, designers, business leaders and product & project managers to co-define, and deliver the roadmap.
Regular tasks and key responsibilities
- Take ownership and leadership of innovative solutions implementation across several IT domains, e.g., e-commerce, ITSM, cloud infrastructure, etc.
- Run pre-studies to identify the scope, impediments, solution architectures, and implementation strategies
- Identify and resolve technical challenges
- Work smoothly with different technical roles (solution architects, business analysts, technicians, and developers)
- Partner with the Product Owners to make sure the platform’s capabilities are aligned with the execution opportunities
- Recognize stakeholders’ structure and proactively manage their expectations
- Ensure the product’s team alignment with the strategy, roadmap, and governance policies
- Maximize value by identifying additional business outcomes the products allow
- Ten years of experience as a Product/Program/Project Manager
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives/deliverables at a time
- Proactive approach to manage risks and strong skills to solve issues and remove impediments
- Prefer candidates with creativity and entrepreneurial mindset/experience
- Experience in software product management, agile methodology, solution architecture analysis and system problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Agile skills and project management certificates would be great (SAFe, SCRUM, PPM, PRINCE, etc.)
Ways of Working
- Working hours: Full-time
- Location: Remote (within EU) with occasional/seasonal travel to client locations (EU)
- Engagement format: Contractor